Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Back On Track

Hello again, world!

I didn't intend to be gone for close to a month, but after the last post, I've just felt like I couldn't shake the winter blahs and writer's block. I had planned to start another book posting series like the 21 Days to a More Disciplined Life series from November, but I've been having a lot of trouble figuring out which book to write about. I've read a couple of books that I haven't really loved, but maybe if I write about them, I'll appreciate them more. If anyone has read any good non-fiction books that they would like to see a series about, or if there's a book that any of you would like to read about, please let me know!

I've got a product review coming Thursday, and I had an author named Sarah Coleman contact me about reviewing one of her books (can't wait to start it!), so I feel like my writer's block is over! The winter blahs, on the other hand, seem to be dragging on and on. How many more days are there until Spring?!?


No comments: