Monday, August 11, 2014

Summertime Slacking

I have been lazy this summer.

Besides not posting anything here since the end of June, I've also neglected my personal and professional to do lists, thinking that I still had "plenty of time" to finish everything before the end of August.

Ha.

Honestly, it's always like this. I make a huge list for work projects and home projects and fun stuff, and every year I proclaim that this is the year I will do all of these things.

Humph.

I guess there's not really a point to this post, other than to say I'm ready to start blogging again. I have a list of ideas and a lot of nearly finished drafts that I need to get together and publish. I also have ideas about how I want to improve this little blog and help it grow.

So, if you're out there and still reading, thanks. I'll be back soon!

No comments: