Monday, February 1, 2021

Monthly Goals : February 2021

Happy February! It's a new month, so it's time to revisit my January goals and set some new ones for February! 

First, let's see how I did with my January goals. If you don't remember them, I'll recap them here. If you want to read more about them, check out my post

My five goals for January were:

1. Read 13 books - Done! Look for a recap of allll of the books on the 9th.

2. Deep clean/declutter living room - Nope! I picked up a little bit, but I didn't do anything near what I wanted to do in there. 

3. Finish putting away Christmas decorations/items - Done! Plus, we even got some Valentine's Day decorations out. Look at us!

4. Lose 4-5 pounds - HUGE FAIL!! Not only did I fail on losing weight, but I actually gained weight this month! Ugh! We ate waaaay too much fast food and had too much coffee shop coffee, so I know that contributed. This was not a good start to my weight loss journey!

5. Determine where we stand financially - Half credit for this one. I still don't have the exact amount of debt we owe figured out, but we have made a budget and got everything caught up, which was a nice feeling!

January progress 2.5 out of 5 goals. Not perfect but some beats none, right? Onto February's goals!


February 2021 goals:

1. Read 13 books 

This one will be a repeating goal and hopefully an easy win each month!

2. Deep clean/declutter dining room

I have a plan to do a room or area of the house each month this year, and February's room is the dining room. Since our dining room is fairly small, it shouldn't take long, and I should be able to revisit the living room, which I'm making goal 3...

3. Deep clean/declutter living room

Bringing this one from January. Ugh.

4. Lose 4-5 pounds

This one is a repeating goal too. Unfortunately losing 5 pounds will put me exactly where I started in January since I gained 5 pounds total last month. I really need to figure out my plan of attack for this one!

5. Blog calendar/clean up

I've written on here and on my old Wordpress blog about how I messed up the Wordpress blog and lost some content. I want to get all of the Wordpress stuff back here, which will be tedious but good when it's finished. I also need to finish filling out my blog post calendar for this one and my other blog so I will publish more consistently. I may not finish the clean up process this month, but I'd at least like to get it started!

6. Finish setting up my planner/goals/vision board

During the last couple of weeks of December, I was good about getting my planner set up, making a neat goals tracker for my planner, and gathering things for a vision board. Then, in January, I just sort of fizzled out before getting any of those things completed. I'd like to get them done before February is finished!

One extra goal this month, but that's okay (especially since it's from last month anyway...ha). I'm ready to make this month even more successful than last month!

How did you do with your January goals? Have you made your February goals yet? Let me know so I can cheer you on!



No comments: