Thursday, November 29, 2012

Product Review: Green Mountain Coffee Wellness Collection K-Cups



I received a couple of sample packs of Green Mountain Coffee Wellness Collection K-Cups from a BzzAgent campaign I'm involved in. I'm a coffee addict, so I was pretty excited about this one, and it definitely didn't disappoint! I work the opening shift at work, so sometimes I'm not at my best in the mornings. Coffee helps me face the world and be semi-human, but I noticed that when I drank the focus blend, I had an extra edge. I was able to concentrate a little more, speak a little more clearly, and just feel more awake overall. Plus, it had a good, smooth taste, so I didn't feel like I was drinking some kind of weird herbal coffee! I've only tried one antioxidant blend K-Cup so far, but it had a similarly smooth taste, and I can see it being very beneficial as winter (AKA flu season) sets in.

I give this product 5 out of 5 stars!

Note: I received this product free of charge as a BzzAgent, but the opinions are completely my own!

No comments: