Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 10

Day 10: Something you're afraid of

Like many other females (sorry for the mass stereotyping, yo), I'm afraid of creepy, crawly things. I don't like them, and I get a little freaked out at the idea of them crawling around in my space when it's dark. Blech. However, unlike many other females (or rational people), I have an insane fear of crickets.

Yep, crickets.

Logically, I know that they're absolutely harmless, but there's just something about them that freaks me out! I don't know if it's their jumping skills, their long legs, or what, but I can't stand them. They like to get into our bathtub and hide out, and on many occasions, I have been in the shower only to have one jump out from behind the curtain. Double blech! I now do a thorough cricket check before I get into the shower!

Of course, I'm not a fan of snakes, spiders, etc., but crickets will always hold the top spot of ick in my book!

No comments: