Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 7

Day 7: Favorite movies

I'm a comedy person pretty much through and through. In fact, I like to joke that I have a 12 year old boy's sense of humor (which makes me then make "To Catch a Predator" jokes to my poor boyfriend. Ha). So keep that in mind as I list my favorites...

1. Napoleon Dynamite
"Freaking Idiot!"

2. Old School
"Frank the Tank!!"

3. Talladega Nights: The Legend of Ricky Bobby
"Dear Baby Jesus..."

4. The Little Mermaid
"Poor unfortunate soooooooooulllllllllsssssssssss" (that's my Ursula impression...)

5. Toy Story 1, 2, 3 (still counts as one number though...my blog, my rules)
"To infinity...and beyond!"

6. Stranger Than Fiction
All of the good quotes are on my Facebook page!

7. That Thing You Do
For some reason VH1 used to play this pretty much every Saturday. My mom and I got so hooked on watching this silly movie!

8. The Simpsons Movie
Saw this bad boy in the theaters...about 4 times!

9. 10 Things I Hate About You
"I hate the way I don't hate you...not a little, not a lot, not at all..." When I was 16ish, every time I went to the movies with friends, we inevitably snuck back into this one!

I tried to think of a tenth, but it just wouldn't come to me tonight. Clearly, Will Ferrell and the Toy Story gang are my favorite actors! Will Ferrell and I have the same birthday, so I always feel that I have to support him...even when I think his movies suck (ahem Anchorman).

No comments: