Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 15

Day 15: Bible verse

I really should've done this one yesterday because I was in such a grumpy pants mood that it would've been nice to have a little mental reset!

So I'm definitely no Biblical scholar. I have friends who can just pop off verses like they're quoting pop song lyrics (hmmm...what a weird comparison), but I'm not that good yet. With that in mind, there is a Bible verse that has been sticking with me because it relates to something I need to work on in my life. I'm not sure what translation this is from, but the words are powerful and relevant despite the translation. Maybe I need to post this on my computer monitor!

Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger; for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God.



No comments: