Wednesday, September 18, 2013

30 During 30: Month 2 Update (August 17-September 16)

I'm a couple of days behind on this update because it's been a little crazy at work this week.

I'll just be honest; I didn't do so hot from August to September. I don't know if it was because work picked up or what, but it was nothing like the first month. I went on another date night with Will (#18) and had a sushi night with my mom and another female friend (#19). I also determined that I'm not going to work on my website design certification (#30) right now because I could only pay for it by going into debt or really stretching our monthly budget, and it just wasn't worth it to me. Plus, there are a lot of good, free training sites that I can use to gain some skills. But, that's about it. It's a marathon, not a sprint, right?

On another, not-so-good note, I weighed myself one day while at my parents' house and found out that I've gained a good amount of weight during our six months (!) of marriage. So, I've changed my goal 7 from lose 40 pounds to 50. Le sigh. I've decided to participate in Peak 313's 5 week Living and Active Challenge. I'm a couple of days behind on starting this one too, but I'd like to hit the ground running (semi-literally) tomorrow.

Anyone else participating in this one?

No comments: