Thursday, September 5, 2013

Blogtember: September 5

Thursday, September 5: Pass on some useful advice or information you learned and always remembered. 


Do it now. Seriously. It doesn't matter if "it" means a chore, something fun, or something that's always seemed impossible, just do it. If you can't do it all at once (like I can't just abandon my current life for 3 months and go to the beach like I said I wanted to yesterday...), then break it down into manageable steps. What do you have to do to get there? Work backwards. I could choose where I want to go and when, then figure out how much money it will take to get there, then break that down into steps, etc, etc. But the point is, just do it now. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got something to do...now. 

2 comments:

Rachel said...

"Do it now" and "What step do you have to take to get there?" ....I'll be remembering this advice! This is my favorite day of blogtember, it's so educational! :)

The Random Writings of Rachel

Amber said...

Thanks! I need to take my own advice sometimes lol