Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Blogtember: September 3

Tuesday, Sept. 3: Describe where or what you come from. The people, the places, and/or the factors that make up who you are.


How is it just the first prompt, and I'm already tired of this blogging challenge? I guess I'm tired of describing myself, who I am, where I came from, what shaped me, etc. Truth is, I've been in a rut for a little bit. It's not that anything bad is happening necessarily; it's just that I feel kind of just...there. Maybe it's just because I'm in a routine. Maybe it's work stuff. Maybe it's settling into married life. Maybe it's all of those things or none of those things. Who knows? The point is, I just don't feel like explaining yet again that I'm Amber from Tennessee and all of the other million little details. I love to write and blog, but I'm starting to feel kind of meh about this also. Hopefully the other prompts will inspire me a little more and help me shake this funk.

So, uh, yeah, welcome if you're reading this for the first time. I'll try to dial down the cranky a notch or twenty next time...




2 comments:

Allison said...

Haha. I've read quite a few of the posts from today's link up, and I just wanted to say that this was a little bit refreshing :) I feel like I've written the same "about me" stuff so much already too, so I tried to mix it up a little. But still. Stick it out, though. It'll be fun :)

Amber said...

Thanks! I did the May blogging thing, and I think we had an "about me" post in that one too. I think I was just feeling especially cranky when I wrote this one!