Monday, November 11, 2013

21 Days to a More Disciplined Life: Oops!!

I just realized tonight that I've messed up! I've been using her blog as a template for these postings instead of the eBook, and I counted my days to make sure I was correct and found that there weren't 21 days on the blog. So, many of the days and exercises on here were actually two days worth of content in the book. Sigh. 

I'm going to take some time tomorrow during my lunch break and after work to get the postings straightened out and back on the right track. There may be a flurry of things posted tomorrow as I get everything fixed, so I apologize in advance for the newsfeed/Twitter overload!

I'll get Days 5 and 6 posted tomorrow also, so we'll be caught up and back on track. I know this isn't a huge deal, but I want to do this the correct way for those who are going through this process and these steps. Also, as a librarian, I feel like it's my duty to organize this and redo the mistakes. ;-)

No comments: