Thursday, November 21, 2013

30 During 30: Month 4 Update (October 17-November 16)

I'm behind on this one! Perhaps updating my blog more regularly should be one of my 21 Days to Discipline goals!

I had a much better month 4 than month 3! The semester is a little slower now with not as much instruction, so I feel like I don't just crash when I come home!

I've been doing well on the repeating monthly goals, like date night and girl night. After the first of the year, I will work more on having coffee with potential friends. I decided not to participate in NaNoWriMo (goal #27) this year because I didn't really have any idea for a novel, and I chose to spend time on other pursuits. So, that goal is crossed off the list by default! We are starting to better with our tithing (goal #5), so we're working towards that one. I've been working on all of my spiritual goals over the past couple of weeks, so I feel like that section is going along, full steam.

Unfortunately, the other sections don't feel like they're going very well. For example, my goal to lose 50 pounds (goal #7) is going in the opposite direction. I started tracking my weight loss about seven weeks ago, and I've gained three pounds. That's just going to make it that much tougher on me! I also haven't been working on my financial goals either, so I need to focus on those two sections and figure out how I can accomplish or at least work towards those goals. In an earlier entry, I said that I was going to write about breaking down my goals, and I still plan to. I think that will help me refocus and dig into accomplishing what I want to before July.

I can do three push ups, so I'm 10% of the way to completing goal #10. Man, I've got some work to do!

No comments: