Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Blog Every Day in May: May 15

Today's prompt: A day in the life (include photos from your typical day- this could be "a photo an hour" if you'd like)

Crud. I completely forgot to take pictures today, so here are some random pictures to represent my day:


I went to the gym. This picture is from my gym, but it was taken back in November. I'm on the far right. My eyes are closed...story of my life:


I did laundry:

I mowed the back yard while my husband did some carpentry work inside:


I paid bills:


I did a lot of other things too, but that's all of the energy I have left for today!

2 comments:

B. said...

Sounds like you've had a productive day!!

Amber said...

Now that I look back on it, I agree, but yesterday I thought there was so much more I could've done. Isn't that the way it always goes?