Friday, May 3, 2013

Blog Every Day in May: May 3

Today's prompt: Things that make you uncomfortable

I've loved reading other people's entries so far. Here are mine, in no particular order:

1. Talking babies- Not baby talk or the process of babies learning to talk, but talking babies like in the etrade (or whatever it's called) commercials. It just weirds me out.

2. Ed Harris- I can't remember what movie I saw him in, but I determined that he freaked me out a little. Maybe he was in one of those talking baby commercials.

3. Thongs- No explanation necessary here...

4. Crickets- I know they're completely harmless, but there's something about the legs and the jumping that just gives me the icks (that's a thing, right?). My husband thinks it's funny to drag me by the case of crickets at Walmart. I, understandably, am not amused by this action.

5. People rubbing my palm- This doesn't happen a lot, but if someone happens to graze it after a handshake or some other similar scenario, it makes me shudder! This is something I also should've never told my husband because he does this to annoy me too!

I think I know what I'm going to have nightmares about tonight...

No comments: