Sunday, May 19, 2013

Blog Every Day in May: May 19

Today's prompt: Five of your favorite blogs and what you love about them

I almost forgot to do this today! I've been doing a lot of my entries in batches, and I thought I had done this one already. Oops!

1. Suri's Burn Book: The description is "a study in Suri and the people who disappoint her." Written by "Suri Cruise" (daughter of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes), Suri's Burn Book talks about the children of celebrities and Suri's viewpoint on them. It can be pretty mean sometimes, and I feel a little guilty reading it, but I haven't been able to break away from it yet!



2. Stuff Christians Like: I've done a guest posting for this one before, so I'm a little biased, but this is one of my favorite blogs! Its' funny, serious, and is the origin of great terms like "Jesus Juke." Plus, it doesn't make me feel guilty. Bonus! ;-)


3. Women Living Well: Recipes, marriage and family advice, and knowledge about Scripture, among many other things. Great resource!


4. Finding Joy In My Kitchen: Great, healthy recipes and meal plans. Since I'm still getting the hang of the whole cooking for two people every night (because if it was my choice, I'd have cereal or toast for dinner!), I need all of the help I can get!

Finding Joy in My Kitchen

5. Librarian Wardrobe: Because not all of us wear buns and sensible shoes every day!

Librarian Wardrobe


Happy reading!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh, haven't heard of librarian wardrobe before .. off to add it to my bloglovin feed. :)

Amber said...

They're going to publish a book too! I don't know when it's supposed to be out, but the chapter submissions were due last winter, so it'll probably be the end of this year/next year. I should be bitter because my submission was rejected, but I'm curious to see who beat me out! ;-)