Friday, May 17, 2013

Blog Every Day in May: May 17

Today's prompt: A favorite photo of yourself and why


This was right after the pastor (whose name I don't even remember because I met him about five minutes before the wedding started) had pronounced us man and wife. I had giggled my way through the wedding, and it went really quickly, so I was just stunned and excited that we were actually married. I'm 29, so there were many, many, many times in my life that I was convinced that I was never going to meet someone and get married. Guess that was a good lesson in patience, huh? ;-)


2 comments:

J Lenni Dorner said...

Stopping by from Blog Every Day in May.
@JLenniDorner
Thank you for stopping at my blog!
That is a great picture of you. Congrats on the wedding.

Amber said...

Thanks! It's my Facebook picture right now too, so you know I have to really like it. =)