Sunday, May 5, 2013

Blog Every Day in May: May 5

Today's prompt: Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends. What makes them great? Why do you love them? If you don't have blogger friends, talk about a real life friend or even a family member.

Although I have a few blogger friends that I know in real life, I can't say that I feel comfortable professing love and devotion for them. They're great writers, and I enjoy reading their content, but love and devotion is a little far. ;-)

Instead, I'll take this opportunity to express love and devotion to my best friend, my husband. I know that sounds corny, and people are probably rolling their eyes at that, but he really is my best friend. He's the person I can tell absolutely anything without any fear of being judged or feeling like he's going to run away screaming. We haven't been married long, but every day brings something new and fun, and I can't wait to see what the rest of the future holds for us!

No comments: